Clinic Closed Temporarily
Effective March 30
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the announcement from our government requesting physiotherapy clinics to close, our clinic will no longer be providing in-person care to our clients. Physiotherapy care will continue to be available through our online video conferencing system. Appointments for online video sessions can be made through our online booking site.
In the absence of Physiotherapy care, patients should seek medical services at the ER, Walk-in Clinics or their Doctors office.
Phone calls and emails will continue to be answered. Please do not hesitate to contact us!
We look forward to once again treating you with our hands-on approach. May you stay healthy and well until then.
Your Treatment Team at Lacombe Physiotherapy Clinic
Protect yourself and others
- Practice social distancing – 2 meters
- Stay home and away from others if sick or in isolation
- Practice good hygiene: wash hands often, cover coughs and sneezes, and avoid touching face
Should you self-isolate?
- Have you been out of the country in the last 14 days?
- Have you been near anyone that has been diagnosed with or suspected to have COVID-19?
- Do you have a sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion, fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?