Taping & Kinesiotaping
- Kinesiotex is a taping technique that is designed to provide support and stability to muscles and joints without restricting the body’s range of motion.
- Kinesiotex tape is a latex free hypoallergenic cotton tape with an acrylic heat activated backing that is wearable for days at at time
- Can be used to treat a variety of sports and orthopedic injuries and assist with return to sport.
Kinesiotex tape can be applied in hundreds of ways and has the ability to:
- Re-educate the neuromuscular system
- Reduce pain and inflammation,
- Enhance performance,
- Prevent injury
- Promote good circulation and healing